Friday, February 17, 2017

Daily Yopp! 2.17.17 - Easiest Yopp! Ever

Here's one for those of you who want a really easy one. I can't verify if the Senate Committee on Homeland Security is actually counting calls, but I can say that the phone number works and it literally took under 30 seconds.

CALL NOW PLEASE! (I just made the call and left my message at 8:00 pm.CST on 2/16. Easiest 15 seconds of activism I've ever participated in!)
 
Minimal effort = potentially HUGE impact if we all get on board! 
The Senate Committee on Homeland Security is inviting comment and COUNTING CALLS before it decides whether to approve Steve Bannon's appointment to the National Security Council. 
Call 202-224-4751. (You don't have to talk to anyone.) 
Just say: 
"Hi my name is ______. I am from ____ [give your state] and am an American citizen. I oppose Steve Bannon being confirmed to sit on our National Security Council." 
THAT'S IT!
I also found this article about the calling campaign from the Southern Poverty Law Center.

1 comment: